My name is William Hamilton Douglas IV
I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, LA
My state was the birth place of jazz and blues and has a population derived of cultures from all around the world. Also from all the places I've traveled we have the best food to.
My major was...is and always will be animation, specifically 2D.
All of my classes this quarter consist of : Digital Cell Animation I
3D Facial Expression Animation
20Th Century Art History
My favorite meal is definitely my madears' no name
I have a large variety of music, so narrowing it down to one is very difficult.
My favorite website as nerdy as it may sound probably would be ign.com.
My favorite drink is definitely either 10 Cane Rum or Wild Turkey American Honey.
My favorite animated character would have to be sheer khan from the Jungle Book.
My favorite game at this very moment is Final Fantasy 10.
I do enjoy reading
My favorite book is "The Nightmare Memoir"
My favorite TV show at the moment is "In Treatment"
My favorite animated movie is "Fritz the Cat"
My favorite movie at the moment is "Lackawanna Blues".
The person I admire the most is my older brother.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment